- How to perform a blink test on your Strips Guard
- This provides info to which state Strips is in, recommended to test before contacting customer support
- 1. Place rectangular magnet towards straight edge for 2 seconds
- Remove magnet
- If 1 blink: Strips is included and connected to your gateway/controller
-If 2 blinks: Your strips is ready to be added, please continue to "manual wake up"
-If 5 blinks : Strips is included but fails to connect to gateway/controller. Try "Reset" and to include again...
Preferably from where strips will be mounted. Also, check that you have a good network of extenders (Z-Wave Plus) and that strips isn't mounted directly, or close to any metal surface
- If 0 blinks : Try placing round magnet towards rounded edge
a) If you see 0 blinks- contact support
b) If you see 1 blink- Try "reset" and "manual add" check if open/close status changes
if not contact support.