Yes, water based colors can be used to paint Strips. However, we do not recommend painting with spirit based or metallic paints and colors as it can affect the glue, coating of Strips and the signal strength.
Articles in this section
- Strips Drip: how to turn off temperature & light reporting to extend battery life
- Information on creating a stable Z-Wave network
- OTii Battery Life Case Study
- What range should Strips be from my gateway?
- Yggio Information
- Battery life and how to maximize it
- If a device doesn’t pair, first exclude it, then include it
- Where should I put my Z-Wave Gateway?
- How to de-mount Strips
- Does Strips have an app?