Strips does not have its own dedicated app. In Z-Wave systems, it is the controller or the service provider that provides the user interface and app for all devices that are connected to the controller.
Articles in this section
- OTii Battery Life Case Study
- What range should Strips be from my gateway?
- Yggio Information
- Battery life and how to maximize it
- If a device doesn’t pair, first exclude it, then include it
- Where should I put my Z-Wave Gateway?
- How to de-mount Strips
- Does Strips have an app?
- What should I keep in mind when setting up my Strips?
- How is the battery lifetime affected by usage of routing devices to extend range?