Strips is listed as a device in most gateways however please check your settings for Strips as it may be included as a generic device. If yes, the wake up time has to be set to 24 hours and the polling has to be turned off. This is done manually in the gateway and a manual wake up has to be done on Strips to get the settings into the device. If this setting of Strips is not applied battery life may be compromised.
Articles in this section
- Strips Drip: how to turn off temperature & light reporting to extend battery life
- Information on creating a stable Z-Wave network
- OTii Battery Life Case Study
- What range should Strips be from my gateway?
- Yggio Information
- Battery life and how to maximize it
- If a device doesn’t pair, first exclude it, then include it
- Where should I put my Z-Wave Gateway?
- How to de-mount Strips
- Does Strips have an app?