No, the battery can’t be replaced, since the unit is sealed to withstand an outdoor environment. However, our battery lasts an industry leading 10 years meaning you never need to worry about changing or charging it. Talk about peace of mind!
Articles in this section
- OTii Battery Life Case Study
- What range should Strips be from my gateway?
- Yggio Information
- Battery life and how to maximize it
- If a device doesn’t pair, first exclude it, then include it
- Where should I put my Z-Wave Gateway?
- How to de-mount Strips
- Does Strips have an app?
- What should I keep in mind when setting up my Strips?
- How is the battery lifetime affected by usage of routing devices to extend range?