No, the battery can’t be replaced, since the unit is sealed to withstand an outdoor environment. However, our battery lasts an industry leading 10 years meaning you never need to worry about changing or charging it. Talk about peace of mind!
Articles in this section
- Strips Drip: how to turn off temperature & light reporting to extend battery life
- Information on creating a stable Z-Wave network
- OTii Battery Life Case Study
- What range should Strips be from my gateway?
- Yggio Information
- Battery life and how to maximize it
- If a device doesn’t pair, first exclude it, then include it
- Where should I put my Z-Wave Gateway?
- How to de-mount Strips
- Does Strips have an app?