Almost any magnet of decent size could be used. Note, due to the direction of the magnetic field from the magnet it might be turned and twisted before the field comes into right direction for the sensor.
Articles in this section
- Strips Drip: how to turn off temperature & light reporting to extend battery life
- Information on creating a stable Z-Wave network
- OTii Battery Life Case Study
- What range should Strips be from my gateway?
- Yggio Information
- Battery life and how to maximize it
- If a device doesn’t pair, first exclude it, then include it
- Where should I put my Z-Wave Gateway?
- How to de-mount Strips
- Does Strips have an app?